What do I get for my membership?
Quarterly Newsletter sent to your email address
A publication we are proud of, containing a broad range of relevant information provided by sleep technologists, including executive and state representative reports, meet the labs (profiles of other sleep labs in Australia and New Zealand), sleep related website and book reviews, sleep related adult and paediatric articles, case studies etc. All issues and articles are also available on the website.
Annual Scientific Meeting
- Information about the conference
- Discount registration
Professional Development and Networking
Communicate with colleagues throughout the region.
Potential to be actively involved in ANZSSA.
Receive information about:
- Courses run by, or endorsed by ANZSSA.
- Strategic developments, such as Professional standards development, Educational standards
and information about the BRPT exam and continuing education credits.
Individual access to member's area of website that includes:
- eNewsletters (current and back issues).
- Forum to communicate with other ANZSSA members on sleep related topics such as data collection and analysis, sleep pathology and physiology.
- Presentations and minutes to sleep courses and ANZSSA meetings.
- Information about upcoming meetings and events (national courses and state meetingsorganised by the representative in your state).
Current Priorities Include
- To promote professional self-accreditation for Australians working in Sleep Science and Physiology
- To promote professional registration for New Zealanders working in Sleep Science and Physiology
- Improvement of Sleep Laboratory Accreditation Process
- Development of regional guidelines for practice, including, for example, guidelines for sleep study analysis